The gist of the interview was what it's like to be an American living in Bangalore -- the reporter just asked the basic questions like:
- Do I like living in Bangalore? (answer: yes -- it's a very livable city with great weather)
- What do I miss most about not being in the USA? (answer: driving a car)
- What do I like least about Bangalore? (answer: the traffic and getting ripped off by auto rickshaw drivers)
- What about the food? Is it too spicy for me? (answer: no, not at all -- although I have had a couple of meals that made my eyes water and cleared out my sinuses for a couple of weeks!)
- Have I done much traveling around in Bangalore / India? (answer: yes, I try to go to a new city every other weekend -- and in the off weekend I spend time exploring Bangalore -- with admitted focus on shopping)
I have no idea if/when the article will get published -- will post it on my blog if it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment