I'd like to believe that most people are color blind when dealing with people. I treat white people the same way I treat black people. I'm color neutral. I don't discriminate based on color.
Evidently, society is still stuck in the dark ages when it comes to clothing. I couldn't care less how someone is dressed. I judge people based on the content of their character, not on what they wear. I don't discriminate based on how someone is dressed. But then again, business people can be very shallow and maybe they aren't the fairest people living on the planet. So I'm not surprised that they have a clothing fetish.
I'd like to believe that most people are color blind when dealing with people. I treat white people the same way I treat black people. I'm color neutral. I don't discriminate based on color.
ReplyDeleteEvidently, society is still stuck in the dark ages when it comes to clothing. I couldn't care less how someone is dressed. I judge people based on the content of their character, not on what they wear. I don't discriminate based on how someone is dressed. But then again, business people can be very shallow and maybe they aren't the fairest people living on the planet. So I'm not surprised that they have a clothing fetish.