Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's Next?

So my time here in India is coming to an end. My successor has been named, and I'll start transitioning my work to him in July. Current plan is that I'll leave India on August 21st. So that's just 3 more months here -- so little time and so much to see!

I'm trying to plan out my travel for the next couple of months -- a bit hampered by the weather -- it's been summer weather for the past 2 months and in a couple of weeks the monsoons will start. I also have to go back to the States before June 25th to get my visa renewed.

I have planned my next trip -- I'm off to Corbett National Park for 3 days the last weekend in May. I'm staying at the Dhikala Forest Lodge -- the only lodging actually in the forest, it's run by the government and pretty basic, but everyone says it's fantastic to stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment