Saturday was a work day to make up for one of the days we get off for our Away Day next weekend. After work, I went out with four women that I work with -- first we went to a salon to have our hair and eyebrows "done" and then went out to a club for dinner.
Everyone had something done to their hair -- from haircuts to bold color streaks to a new hair color (me). We also all had our eyebrows threaded -- something I've not done before (have always had them waxed). It's interesting what someone can do with a piece of string! It hurt a bit -- but not too bad. And with regard to my hair color -- well it's a bit dark and will take some getting used to, the salon really only had hair colors for very dark hair -- but at least it covered up all my gray! (and after all --- it's only hair --- a renewable resource)
No comments:
Post a Comment