It was really lovely --- and the hotel room had wonderfully cool air-conditioning and fans in the courtyard area. Reminded me of that place we stayed at in Cochin
It was wicked hot -- like Atlanta in August! I've been spoiled by Bangalore -- the weather here is just great!
Well, yes, I was teasing a little, but it did paint a climatic picture! Your hotel reminded me of Cochin also from the pictures. And as I recall it was pretty damn hot there as well, though a lovely place to stay.
Looks really lovely and you can't really tell how hot it is. You did say it was hot, didn't you?
ReplyDeleteIt was really lovely --- and the hotel room had wonderfully cool air-conditioning and fans in the courtyard area. Reminded me of that place we stayed at in Cochin
ReplyDeleteIt was wicked hot -- like Atlanta in August! I've been spoiled by Bangalore -- the weather here is just great!
And yes --- it was very hot (after re-reading my previous post -- realized that I mentioned that fact like 100 times -- just a bit redundant!)
ReplyDeleteWell, yes, I was teasing a little, but it did paint a climatic picture! Your hotel reminded me of Cochin also from the pictures. And as I recall it was pretty damn hot there as well, though a lovely place to stay.
ReplyDelete